THE BCH ARCHIVE
LOCAL HISTORY FOR
And The Surrounding District
Dales Hall Page 3
In 1891, Dale End is occupied by John King, Farmer (aged 71), his wife Ann (aged 74), their daughter Mary, Dressmaker (aged 38). As visitors are other members of the family: Elizabeth Webb, daughter and widow (aged 49). William Webb, grandson and Coachman/Groom (aged 16), Annie Webb, granddaughter (aged 8), Henry Cotton son in law and Plumber (aged 28), his wife Ellen (aged 25), and their children Charles (aged 5) and Ada (aged 7m)
In 1900 occupied by John King, as the Dog Kennels.
In 1901, occupied by John King, Farmer (aged 81), his daughter Mary (aged 47), his daughter Elizabeth Webb, widow and Dressmaker (aged 56), her children - both Dressmakers – Teresa (aged 21) and Annie (aged 18) and Frederick Bunn, Servant (aged 46).
In 1905, Malvern Water built an aquaduct, conduit or pipe from British Camp reservoir to Hollybush, passing west of Dales Hall.