THE BCH ARCHIVE

LOCAL HISTORY FOR

BIRTSMORTON

CASTLEMORTON

HOLLYBUSH

And The Surrounding District

Dales Hall Page 5

From 1929-1948 it was owned by John Tarleton Hardman, from the famous Hardman stained glass window company. Hardman is believed to have lived at what is now The Cabin, renting it, before buying Dales Hall. He retired in 1936 and in 1946 sold Dales Hall to Miss Foster.


Next Page