THE BCH ARCHIVE
LOCAL HISTORY FOR
And The Surrounding District
In 1910, known as Eight Oaken Hill Farm, occupied by Charles Biddle.
Eight Oaks was the Farm Worker’s Cottage for Hunters Hall. It was occupied by Roy Alan and his family and then by Dermott Weaver until 2005, when Anthony Bunn started to renovate it.
With the death of his mother, the Hunters Hall estate was divided and Anthony had Eight Oaks and the land east of Gloucester Road.
Anthony married Stella Baylis and they moved in in 2016.
Stabling and menage were added for horse training.